Terms & Conditions
1. Service Description:
E-Accounting software arranges and organizes companies’ papers and documents, which relieves company owners from huge financial burdens as well as accumulated stress. This definitely results in the creation of a positive, energetic business atmosphere within the company. E-Accounting’s various services allow business owners to manage their financial books, VAT files, and follow-up on sales professionally and quickly. Saying that, there will be no need of hiring a third party to do all of the previous tasks. This state-of-the-art service software is considered as a paradigm shift in the world of entrepreneurship. E-Accounting proudly uses the latest information technology programs, including our servers that use the internet systems, cloud services, enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, and artificial intelligence in addition to the programs intended for users on all internet browsers and smartphones (iOS and Android).
2. Terms Used:
- In this document/page the phrase “E-ACCOUNTING PRODUCT(S)” encompasses the following (e-Accounting Website, WebApp, Mobile Apps and Services provided by e-Accounting.
- In this document/page the phrase “USER(S)” refers to any individual or entity using or downloading any E-ACCOUNTING PRODUCTS.
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before using any E-ACCOUNTING PRODUCTS as it demonstrates things you are allowed and unallowed to do. These terms and conditions fully apply to individuals or entities that fall under the E-ACCOUNTING USER.
- You are not allowed to copy or modify the app, any part of the app, or our trademarks in any way.
- You are not allowed to attempt to extract the source code of the app, and you also should not try to translate the app into other languages, make derivative versions, build up other programs on E-ACCOUNTING PRODUCT without written authorization from e-Accounting’s Management.
- The app itself, and all the trademarks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights related to it, belongs to e-Accounting.
- You are not allowed to publish any e-Accounting app material on any other platform.
- You are not allowed to sell, sublicense, and/or any form of commercializing any E-ACCOUNTING PRODUCT material without written authorization from e-Accounting’s Management.
- You are not allowed to use any E-ACCOUNTING PRODUCT contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to any individual or entity.
- You are not allowed to try to access restricted information or engaging/facilitating data mining, harvesting, extracting or any other similar activity concerning any E-ACCOUNTING PRODUCT.
4. Subscription beginning date & duration:
- The Terms and conditions are applicable to all E-ACCOUNTING USERS.
- The subscription beginning date is the same as the payment date.
- E-Accounting enables its visitors to get the first two weeks as a free trial from any of its packages. Once agreed on and subscribed, these two weeks will be added to the packages form chosen.
- The minimum subscription duration is one month (30 calendar days).
- Subscriptions will be renewed automatically unless the client requests to unsubscribe before the end of his current subscription.
5. Customer’s Responsibilities:
- The user initiating the subscription must have the legal authority to bind the individual or entity to a contract.
- The user ID and password of any E-ACCOUNTING PRODUCT are confidential and can only be individuals or individuals of the entity under the contract.
- The account holder is responsible for the use of his credentials in accordance with terms and conditions and the use of E-ACCOUNTING PRODUCTS for unauthorized or illegal activities.
- E-ACCOUNTING USER must report the theft of his credentials within 48 hours and change the password. If not reported, the actions are counted on E-ACCOUNTING USER.
- E-ACCOUNTING USER's right to use the software ends with the termination of the subscription or failing to pay after 14 days from the payment date.
- E-ACCOUNTING USER's may use his credentials on more than one device unless flagged for abuse by the system, which, in this circumstance, a restriction may occur on the number of devices using the credentials at the same time.
- In case of any breach of the private property right of E-ACCOUNTING PRODUCTS, E-ACCOUNTING USER agrees and guarantees on compensating the losses of e-Accounting or suppliers from and against all claims, costs, expenses, damages, and liabilities that may arise as a result of any disputes for any reason.
6. Payment and Methods:
- Payments are due at the beginning of the subscription period unless otherwise specified in other legal document or contract signed by E-ACCOUNTING USER.
- Acceptable means of payments are: Cheques, Bank Transfers, & E-payments.
- In the case of Cheques or Bank Transfers, the proof of payment must be provided to activate the subscription.
- In case of not paying the required fee on its due date for any reason, E-Accounting will send you a notification/email. If not paid within 14 days you access to the system will stop until you contact us.
7. Refund and Cancellation Policy:
In case E-ACCOUNTING USER is requesting a cancellation and a refund after payment, an official complaint must be filed in writing from E-ACCOUNTING USER's company registered email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receiving the cancellation request an investigation starts:
- Monthly subscription: on cancellation, there is no refund unless the investigation identifies the reason for cancellation as a shortcoming from our side.
- Annual Subscription: on cancellation, (1) the special discount will be automatically canceled, (2) as well as deducting a three-months upcoming fees. The remaining will be paid back to the client. Unless the investigation identifies the reason for cancellation as a shortcoming from our side.
Upon cancellation, e-Accounting will return the documents received from you in a soft format unless hard documents are provided or agreed upon in the written agreement signed by the E-ACCOUNTING USER. This is conditioned by clearing all payment dues.
E-Accounting holds the right to retain your information required to comply with laws and regulations, and the signed Terms and Conditions.
8. Initial setup service, data transfer, and subsequent customer settings:
- E-ACCOUNTING USER authorizes e-Accounting to prepare the tax, accounting, and/or bookkeeping reports in electronic form, the use of specialized accounting programs, manual registration, or any other means, without affecting the accuracy of tax, accounting, and/or bookkeeping reports
- E-ACCOUNTING USER shall grant e-Accounting access to their company’s system, financial records, data, information, documents, and clarifications, and other content required to enable e-Accounting to carry out the services you subscribed to.
- In the case of delay or failure to provide the required material, e-Accounting shall not be held responsible for the resulting incomplete and/or inaccurate information. E-Accounting shall not be responsible for tax, accounting, and/or bookkeeping transactions that were not entered into the system.
9. Changes to This Terms and conditions:
E-Accounting reserve the right to update or modify Terms and Conditions without prior notification, which requires E-ACCOUNTING USER to review it periodically. By using E-ACCOUNTING PRODUCTS, you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
This policy is effective as of 2021-04-11
10. Legal Jurisdiction and entity:
These conditions apply to the laws of the United Arab Emirates and its courts have exclusive authority to consider disputes arising from the use of E-ACCOUNTING PRODUCTS.
E-Accounting is a project of PROACTIVE VISION ACCOUNTING & BOOKKEEPING, thus any legal matter in relation to E-ACCOUNTING PRODUCTS is represented by PROACTIVE VISION ACCOUNTING & BOOKKEEPING.
11. Contact Us:
If you have any questions or suggestions do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.